Gift of Life Air Transportation Corporation provides NO COST
air transportation to any person regardless of Race, Religion, National
Origin. Gift of Life Air Transportation will provide No Cost Transportation
to any person that has an illness or condition that could result in:
Could result in partial
or total paralysis.
Could result in death.
That requires medical
treatment of any kind not available in local area.
Any medical condition
that a qualified Physician sees the necessity to move the patient to a
treatment facility outside the local area.
Any medical condition
that requires specialized treatment.
Cancer, A. I. D. S,
or any similar diseases that have debilitating effects on the patient
or require long-term treatment.
Transportation is provided from an airport nearest the patient’s
home, to an airport nearest the treatment facility and return trip home
when patient is released. Provisions in this service allow for up to 2
family member to accompany the patient, additional family members may
be allowed to accompany the patient on a space available basis and as
long as there are no violations to weight and balance or fuel restrictions
or, FAA regulations. However return transportation for additional family
members cannot be guaranteed. Gift of life will help additional family
member with transportation arrangements.
Gift of Life Air Transportation will provide continuous air transportation
to any person that requires return visits to the hospital or medical treatment
· Additional treatments
· Long term treatments
· Doctors Appointments
· Check ups
· Any reason the physician feels that the patient
needs a return visit.
THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY
Gift of Life Air Transportation provides No Cost to any Hospital, Medical
Treatment or Research Facility for any of the following reasons:
1. To Transport Medical Personal to their Facility.
2. To Transport Medical Personal from their Facility
3. To Transport Medical Equipment to or from 1 Facility
4. To Transport Blood, Organs, Medicine to or from 1
Facility to Another.
5. To transport Medical Supplies to or from 1 Facility
Gift of Life Air Transportation choose to provide these Services to the
Medical Community, because Hospitals, Medical Treatment and Research Facilities
Mission is to Reduce Suffering and Save Lives. Gift of Life Air Transportations’
Mission is to aid in Reducing Suffering and Saving Lives and we believe
that by working hand in hand with the Medical Community this can be more
Gift of Life Air Transportation provides No Cost Air Transportation to
· Disaster Relief Organization
· Federal or State Government Office
· Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies
· Fire Departments
· Search and Rescue Organization
To aid the effort of these and other agencies during time of Natural
or Other Disasters by providing Transportation of:
· Relief or Rescue Personal
· Medical Personal
· Volunteer Workers
· Supplies and Medical Supplies
· Medicine and Blood
· Medical and Rescue Equipment
· Injured Victims to Treatment Facilities
· Victims out of the Disaster Area
Gift of Life Air Transportation provides emergency transportation when
requested to do so. This service is provides 24 hours a day 365 days a
year and requires no advanced notice. Emergency Transport Services are
provided with out cost. Emergency Transport Services are provided to:
· Hospitals. Medical Treatment Facilities
· Federal, State and Local Governments
· Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
· Fire Departments
· Family Members of People Stricken by Sudden
Life Threatening Conditions or Accidents.
In most Instances this Service can be Provide within 2 hours of initial
This is for other Charity Organization and Churches. Gift of Life Air
Transportation will provide these Organizations Greatly Reduced or No
Cost Air Transportation under the provisions that:
1. It is done for a charitable purpose.
2. It does not Interfere in any way with the Primary
Mission of Gift of Life Air Transportation.
Please note that Gift of Life Air Transportation provides return transportation
to all the above-mentioned services.