Private Donor Membership
1. Request or Print The Gift of Life Air Transportation private donor membership application. Or use the Online Application
2. Completely fill out application
3. Enclose check or money order for $100.00 annual membership dues. Anual Dues may also be paid online through our 128bit secure server.
4. Be able to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours a month in one of the following areas.
b. Patient Transport (ground transportation to and from departure or arrival airport or transportation of patients for treatment or when extended stay is required. Gift of Life Air Transportation reimburses fuel cost with receipt)
c. Office work (answering phones, data entry, preparing mailers, etc.)
d. Pilot (requires aircraft Gift of Life Air Transportation reimburses fuel cost with receipt)
e. Assist with meetings and events.
5. Fill Out Online application or Print Mail In Application and
Gift of Life Air Transportation
P. O. Box 562
Spring, Texas 77383
1. Receive a Gift of Life Air Transportation Members I. D.
2. Receive the Gift of Life Air Transportation List of sponsors. This includes listings of Hospitals, Private Physicians, Businesses, Corporations, Car Rental Agencies and Motels/Hotels which contribute in someway to the Gift of Life Air Transportation Organization? (when published)
3. Special offers or discounts from Gift of Life Air Transportation member companies. (when offered by company Gift of Life will mail to all members notification of specials or discounts)
4. Guaranteed invitations or discounted tickets to all Gift of Life Air Transportation sponsored events.
5. Right to attend all Gift of Life Air Transportation meeting and voice opinion or vote on upcoming issues. (the chairman of the board has the final decision)
6. Monthly Newsletter
7. Financial Statement when requested. This allows members to see where and how their money is being used.
8. Direct contact numbers to the Gift of Life Air Transportation
9. Notification of intended Board Meetings.