Only Patients are required to meet certain criteria, this is done strictly
to protect Gift of Life Air Transportation from being used as a personal
charter service. The criteria that a patient has to meet for transport is
straight forward and is strictly adhered to by Gift of Life Air Transportation.
• Physician must make written authorization to Gift of Life Air
Transportation this can be done online through our web sight at Online
• Patient must live 100 miles or farther from destination
• There must not be a Treatment Facility in or close to them that
can provide the same quality of service.
• In the of event of an Family related Emergency the Family must
provide Gift of Life Air Transportation the name of sick or injured Family
Member, The Hospital or Treatment Facilities Name and Phone Number, Attending
Physician if know, and type of incident that created the Emergency, such
as Heart Attack, Stroke, Automobile Accident etc.
• Gift of Life Air Transportation will away verify Application with
the Physician or Nurse, Hospital or Treatment Facility in the event of